With more classes, scheduled more often, 360 members can stay active with us. Whether you prefer focusing on strength, cardio or flexibility you will find a class that is right for you.
The timetable launches on Monday 22 November (Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre will resume on Monday 29 November upon re-opening from its refurbishment).
Highlights from the new timetable include;
- HIIT and Athlete return to Gunyama Park
- A brand new group fitness program launched at Andrew (Boy) Charlton Pool, including Aqua Aerobics, HIIT and Yoga
- Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre welcomes a brand new gym and refurbished group fitness studio, and new equipment including Les Mills SmartBar
- Refurbished cycle studios, including new sound system and brand new spin bikes at Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre and Victoria Park Pool.
- A brand new Aqua Aerobics class Prince Alfred Park Pool
- Over 20 additional Reformer Pilates classes added at Gunyama Park
Our teams are passionate about seeing people fulfil their fitness goals. We can’t wait to see you in a class soon!
To view the new group fitness timetables, click the following links;
*Learn more about ongoing refurbishment