Health and Wellbeing Day - July 2023
When: Saturday 1 July, 2023
Time: 8am - 2pm
Join us at our Health and Wellbeing Day, and participate in a range of fitness activities sure to leave you sweating and smiling!
Participating locations include;
Already a 360 member?
360 members, lock in this day to come and enjoy the added benefits and festivities available in the fitness centre. Remember to bring a friend!
Not a 360 member?
Click the button below to redeem your event pass
If you have never tried a fitness class, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Group fitness classes offer a great way to improve your fitness while being guided by a professional and encouraging instructor.
You may want to try our popular cardio classes such as BODYPUMP, BODYCOMBAT or BODYATTACK. Or maybe find some balance and meditation in our wellbeing classes. Our small group functional classes are run by our fitness experts and offer a dynamic workout every time.
As an added bonus, we will be launching the latest program updates, which means new music and new movements in all classes!
Check out the group fitness timetable
Click on a location below to view the timetables on Saturday 1 July. Bookings will open 72hrs prior to each class and 24hrs for Pilates Reformer classes.
Chat with a fitness expert
If you have ever wanted to ask a question in relation to exercise, basic nutrition or how to improve your lifestyle, then our friendly Fitness Experts will be available to help.
We will be offering 20 minute one-on-one health and wellbeing assessments which will cover:
- Blood pressure checks to ensure you stay on top of your health and minimise potential health risks
- Basic nutrition advice within the Australian dietary guidelines
- Advice on how to use the weights, equipment and machines so you feel more comfortable on the gym floor
- The importance of reducing stress, regular exercise and getting enough sleep
- What are the best ways to reach your fitness goals
Bookings for a Health and Wellbeing assessment are essential. to register your interest and our friendly team will reach out to confirm your spot. Alternatively, you can chat with a fitness expert on the gym floor on your next visit.
Ready to challenge yourself?
We will be running a number of fitness challenges in the gym through the day. This is a great way to test yourself and go in the running to win some prizes!
Cool off with a post workout dip
Don't let Winter stop you getting into the water. Our pools are heated to a toasty 26 to 28 degrees - the perfect temperature for having a dip or doing some laps after your workout.
Be part of our community
We pride ourselves on delivering health and wellbeing services to the community of Sydney .
There will also be some tasting treat tables for all event attendees to enjoy and refuel after their workout, and connect with other like-minded people.
- Participating centres include;
- Cook + Phillip Park Pool
- Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre
- Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre
- Victoria Park Pool
- To register for complimentary access to the day, patrons must complete the online to receive the pass via email, and show at the reception desk upon entry.
- The group fitness timetable is correct at time of publishing, however is subject to change. Class bookings will open 72 hours in advance for both members and non-members to book
- Pilates Reformer class bookings will open 24 hours in advance for both members and non-members to book
- Complimentary access to the fitness event only includes access to the group fitness classes, gym floor and/or fitness expert consults. A casual visit fee will be required to access aquatic facilities only.
- Participating centres include;