Are you planning to run in this years City2Surf or looking for a new challenge? Then we have some exciting news for you...
Launching on Tuesday 11 July, our 360 Run Club is designed to get you moving, enhance endurance and improve your running technique.
Delivered by our very own fitness experts, whether you are an experienced runner or want to start running, everyone will benefit from this program.
As a BONUS, everyone registered to run the City2Surf with Team 360 will be provided with a complimentary 360 training singlet*. Stocks are limited, so get in quick!
360 Run Club Program Overview
Designed in-house, our running program will help you:
- Focus on your technique to become a better runner and minimise the chance of injury
- Run faster and more efficiently
- Improve your fitness, movement, agility and stamina
- Learn the best stretching exercises to help with your recovery
|Victoria Park Pool|
|Tuesday 5:30 pm||Mobility, Running & Stretch|
|Wednesday 6:15am||Running & Interval Training|
|Thursday 6:15am||Strength & Conditioning|
- Existing 360 members will still be required to register interest into the running program via the expression of interest form.
- Non-members are eligible to participate in the external running sessions held outside of the fitness centres.
- To access in-centre sessions, non-members will be required to pay the casual entry fee to access the fitness centre.
- To receive a complimentary running singlet, proof of registration into Team 360 in the 2023 City2Surf is required.
- Complimentary training singlets are limited to the first 25 participants registered, and sizes are limited.
- In line with centre terms and conditions, all participants must be 16 years of age and older to participate in the program