The 6 Week Challenge is a friendly and supportive health and wellness competition where members are rewarded with points, for moving more and training consistently. The winner of this challenge will be awarded with a 3 month complimentary membership.
How to enter the 6 week challenge
Each day, participants are rewarded with points for completing a combination of the following tasks
- There is a "workout of the day" (WOD) to complete each weekday and participants are awarded 1 point for completing this workout – the workout is posted on our social media channels at 8pm the night prior, and will be displayed in centre.
- Members are also awarded 1 point per completed group fitness class or their own workout - capped at 5 points per week. These workouts can range from 5 minutes and up
- Participants are also awarded 3 points for completing Mini Lifestyles Challenges each week. These challenges will be announced on our social media channels once a week.
How do I sign up?
- Sign up using the following
- Pick up your challenge card at the gym reception desk on Monday 12 September.
- See the fitness expert after completing the challenge each day and at the end of the week and get your card stamped.
If you have any questions about the challenge speak to our fitness experts on the gym floor.
We encourage you to take a photo of yourself before the challenge and after the challenge is over for your record or feel free to share it.
Don't forget to use a hashtag #6weekchallenge in your posts or stories.
- The challenge period commences on Monday 12 September 2022, and concludes 23 October 2022.
- The challenge is available to both 360 members and casual gym participants
- Participants enter the challenge by completing the online form - - and collecting their challenge card from the Fitness Centre reception desk
- Challenge rules
- There are up to 13 points available for participants to collect each week during the challenge period (6 weeks)
- Points available include;
- 1 Point is awarded for attending a group exercise class or completing a PT session or completing an individual workout. There is a maximum of 5 points available per week.
- 1 point is awarded for completing the workout of the day. The workout of the day will be displayed in the fitness centre each weekday during the challenge period. There is a maximum of 5 points available per week.
- 3 points will be awarded for completing the weekly lifestyle challenge. There will be 1 lifestyle challenge available each week during the campaign period. The weekly lifestyle challenge will be displayed in the fitness centre each week during the challenge period.
- At the conclusion of the challenge period, challenge cards will be collected, and points tallied up. The participant with the highest points totals from each participating centre will be crowned the 6-week challenge winner and awarded the major prize of 3-month membership credit (Valued at $412).
- Winners will be announced and contacted 28 October 2022.
- Participating centres include;
- Cook + Phillip Park Pool
- Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre
- Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre
- Victoria Park Pool