The following article contains important information regarding the re-opening of each of our pools and fitness centres.
Do not attend if you are unwell or have been asked to self-isolate
Please do not attend if you are unwell or have any signs of cold or flu, including a cough, sore/scratchy throat, runny nose, shortness of breath or fever. If staff observe any of these symptoms you will be asked to leave immediately.
Learn more about the re-opening of each facility
Indoor aquatic facilities have re-opened for lap swimming, recreational swimming, rehabilitation activities, squads and learn to swim, including;
Outdoor aquatic facilities have re-opened for lap swimming, recreational swimming, rehabilitation activities, squads and learn to swim, including;
The opening hours for recreational swimming at indoor centres are 10am to 6pm on weekdays, and 9am to 5pm on weekends
- This includes;
- Kids aqua play at Gunyama Park
- Outdoor recreation pool at Gunyama Park
- Leisure pool at Cook + Phillip Park Pool
- Leisure pool at Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre
The opening hours for recreational swimming at outdoor centres is 9am to 5pm daily, including;
- Splash pool at Victoria Park Pool
- Program pool at Andrew (Boy) Charlton Pool
A recreational swimming lane is also available within all 50m pools
- This includes;
Lane availability can be viewed online by clicking the following links;
Click on the following links to view the centre and facility opening hours;
The fitness centres at , , and are open.
The opening hours of the fitness centres are;
- Weekdays: 6am – 8pm
- Weekends: 7am – 4pm
The fitness centres at Cook + Phillip Park Pool, Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre and Victoria Park Pool are undergoing major refurbishment.
- Timetables are updated, and group fitness classes can be booked via the customer portal.
- Bookings are available 3 days in advance
- Classes are capped at 20 people per class.
To view the group fitness timetables, click the following links;
Members must adhere to the group fitness policy, found on the group fitness pages listed above.
Sun lounging is permitted at all outdoor pools
Changerooms, including showers, are open
It is important if you are intending to visit the centre that you are familiar with the processes and measures in place, and adhere to the COVID safe rules during your visit.
When attending a centre (in line with the NSW Government Public Health Order)
- Check-in via the Services NSW app is required prior to entry into the centre.
- Non-vaccinated young people under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian from their household who is fully vaccinated (2 doses).
- Capacity limits will apply. 1 person per 2sqm within all facilities.
- Face masks are required within all indoor areas. A customer can remove their face mask when participating in exercise within a gym and fitness class.
All 360 memberships have now been re-activated (from Monday 11 October).
We understand not everyone will be ready to return, or may not meet the current vaccination requirements. If you would like to extend the suspension of your membership until Wednesday 1 December, please email your request in writing to .
Our learn to swim program, GOswim, has restarted.
Bookings can be made by , or contacting our customer help desk on
Or visit a centre website to learn more;
Gunyama Park Crèche is reopening Wednesday 1 December, operating 8am to 1pm, Monday to Saturday.
Frequently asked questions
The health and safety of our customers, our colleagues and our community remain our priority, and we will continue to follow the public health orders from the NSW Government.
Our teams are passionate about seeing people fulfil their fitness goals, and we are excited to get Sydney moving again. We look forward to welcoming the community of Sydney back into our pools and fitness centres.