We are excited to re-launch our learn to swim program, GOswim, in line with the latest NSW Government Public Health Order.
Non-vaccinated young people under the age of 16 must be accompanied by 1 parent/guardian from their household who is fully vaccinated (2 doses).
Existing GOswim members
For existing members, who were enrolled at the time of suspension (June 26), your child’s place within the program is currently secured, however, your class time / day / teacher may differ from the previous class timetable. Our team may reach out to you via phone or email if your child's enrolment is impacted.
Direct debits will resume from Monday 18 October, and you will be debited on your regular scheduled debit day. Please note, you may be subject to a pro-rata prior to this first debit.
If you would like to cancel your child’s enrolment, we require all cancellation requests sent in writing to our customer help desk email . Cancellations must be requested in writing and cannot be processed over the phone.
If you would like to change the day / time of your child’s class, or enquire about the return of the program, please direct any enquiries in writing to the individual centre;
We will not be able to place suspensions on GOswim enrolments. We understand not everyone will be ready to return to swimming lessons or may not meet the current vaccination requirements. Please contact us in writing via should you be unable to return on Monday 18 October.
New customers / want to enquire about GOswim?
If you were not previously enrolled in our GOswim program, new enrolments will be available to book online, over the phone, or in-centre from Monday 18 October.
If you would like to learn more about the program, or enquire about a class to submit an enquiry form.
COVIDsafe swimming lessons
It is important prior to attending your lesson that you are familiar with the process and measures in place, and adhere to the COVID safe rules during your visit.
- Non-vaccinated young people under the age of 16 must be accompanied by 1 parent/guardian from their household who is fully vaccinated (2 doses).
- Capacity limits will apply. 1 person per 4sqm within indoor facilities.
- All customers 12 and over must wear a mask within the centres at all times
- Socially distant seating will be marked in grandstands
- Check-in via the Services NSW app is required prior to entry into the centre.
- Leisure pools will not be available for free play before / after lessons
- Dedicated learn to swim cleaner, and increased cleaning of equipment between lessons
- Minimal contact delivery of lessons, and instructors teaching from outside of water at appropriate levels
- Our instructors have been equipped with updated COVIDsafe best practice training
- Increased pool water testing
- UV & chlorine water treatment
As per the current NSW Government public health order, all staff in-centre will be fully vaccinated from October 11.
We look forward to welcoming you back to GOswim. Now, more than ever, it is vital to give your kids the chance to learn a valuable skill for life, while getting fit, having fun, and making new friends.