NSW Seniors Festival is the largest celebration for seniors in the southern hemisphere. Try something new, meet new people and have a great time at the City of Sydney aquatic and fitness centres. The festival will run from 1 February to 12 February, 2023.
For the duration of Senior's Festival (1 February to 12 February, 2023) all City of Sydney aquatic and fitness centres will welcome senior residents to swim, exercise and socialise for free!
We offer a range of programs for senior's, including fitness classes, aqua aerobics, or go at your own pace in our hydrotherapy pools*.
Participating locations include;
Join a GOLD fitness class
Our GOLD classes are designed with senior's in mind. These classes focus on a mobility, stability and building strength for older adults.
Our centres will be delivering 50 additional GOLD classes during Senior's Festival.
Download the timetable below.
Follow the steps to sign up for a free online account and secure your spot;
- to view the timetable online
- Click on Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday to find a class
- Click book
- After clicking book, you will be prompted to create a profile. Follow the steps, including setting up a password for your account
- After completing your profile, you will be taken to the page to book your class
- You will need to accept the terms and conditions and hit the 'book' button
- You then receive a confirmation email for your class booking
- See you in class!
Attend a GOLD Brunch
Come for a coffee and take up the opportunity to socialise at one of our GOLD brunches taking place during senior's festival!
|Victoria Park Pool||Monday 6 February, Brunch from 10am (commencing after 9am GOLD yoga class)|
|Andrew (Boy) Charlton Pool||Monday 6 February, Afternoon tea from 2:00pm|
|Gunyama Park||Wednesday 8 February, Brunch from 10am (commencing after 9:15am GOLD stretch class)|
|Cook + Phillip Park Pool||Thursday 9 February, Brunch from 11:45am (commencing after 11am GOLD pilates class)|
|Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre||Friday 10 February, Brunch from 10:45am (commencing after 10am GOLD zumba class)|
|Prince Alfred Park Pool||Saturday 11 February, Brunch from 11:00am (commencing after 10:00 am Aqua Aerobics)|
Meet some of our senior 360 members
- Senior's festival and offer's associated with Senior's festival are only valid for the duration of the festival, 1 February to 12 February, 2023.
- A valid seniors card, or proof of identity and age must be shown at the reception desk in participating centres to redeem offers associated with Senior's Festival, 2023.
- This offer is not available to existing 360 Pro Full Access concession members. Credits will not be applied to membership accounts.
- 360 swim only concession members will be able to access fitness products and programs for the duration of the festival period, including access to fitness centres and group fitness classes.
- Free access into group fitness classes only applies to GOLD and Aqua programs.
- Group fitness class bookings for casual users and non-fitness members can only be booked half hour prior to class commencing, at the reception desk in-centre.
- Hydrotherapy pools are located at Cook + Phillip Park Pool and Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre only.
- Locations participating in Senior's festival offers include;