City of Sydney Leisure Centres will be extending their opening hours in 2021.
Commencing Monday 25 January, all Leisure Centres will open until 8pm, daily*.
The current operating hours for the Gyms at Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre, Cook + Phillip Park Fitness Centre and Victoria Park Pool will remain in place. Which include;
- Weekdays: 6am – 8pm
- Weekends: 7am – 4pm
Please note due to the public holiday on Tuesday 26 January, all Leisure Centres will revert to public holiday operating hours, 7am – 7pm.
Other important changes to programming to be aware of;
- Swimming lessons will be running on Monday 25 January.
- There will be no swimming lessons on Tuesday 26 January, due to the public holiday
- Swimfit at Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre will commence at 6pm on Monday 25 January
- Swimfit will not run on Tuesday 26 January, due to the public holiday
- Smifit will revert to a 6:30pm start as of Wednesday 27 January from here onwards
- View the 2021 Group Fitness Timetables