It is no secret that training with a buddy has many extra benefits compared to exercising on your own:
- Increased motivation:
Training with a friend provides mutual support and encouragement, making it easier to stay motivated.
When you have a workout partner, there's a sense of accountability. Knowing that someone is expecting you at the gym or in a class, makes it less likely for either of you to skip the session.
- Friendly competition:
A bit of healthy competition can be a powerful motivator. Exercising with a friend allows you to push each other to perform better and reach new heights.
- Variety and creativity:
Working out with a friend opens up opportunities to try new exercises or fitness activities. You can share and exchange workout ideas, making your sessions more diverse and enjoyable.
To help you and your mate start the new year on the right foot, all our 360 members can bring a friend, partner or work colleague for free during February.
Just think of some of the things you could do:
- Go for some friendly swimming drills in one of our sparkling pools.
- Motivate each other in one of our many group fitness classes such as BODYCOMBAT, BODYATTACK, BODYPUMP, cycle, or HIIT.
- Jump on the treadmill and see who can run the furthest.
- Spot each other in the weights room or do some partner stretches on the gym floor.
- Focus on breathing, balance and calm together in a Yoga or Pilates class.
- Or simply relax and chill by the pool after your workout and watch the world go by.
Training with a friend not only improves the physical aspects of your workout but also adds a social and enjoyable dimension to your fitness routine. The shared experiences and achievements create a positive and supportive environment that can contribute significantly to your overall well-being.
As an added bonus...
If you are an existing 360 member, and your referred friend joins as a new 360 member, your next direct debit will be credited (so you get two weeks free).