Enjoy a dip or a workout with a loved one this Valentine's day! 360 members can bring a friend for free* on February 14.
Training with a buddy has so many wonderful benefits compared to training on your own:
- Greater accountability – the last thing you want to do is let your friend down by slacking off or quitting
- Increased motivation – a friend can remind you why you started training in the first place and to keep going when the going gets tough
- More competition – there is nothing like a little friendly competition to push you that little bit harder than what you normally would
- Variety – your bestie might get you to try something you never would have considered (such as a cycle class) to keep your training interesting and challenging
Whether it is your partner or best friend, show them how much you care and invite them to any of our six centres to sweat, swim or relax together.
So share the love this Valentine’s Day and improve your fitness and relationship. Stay active, healthy and have fun together.
- Offer only valid on 14 February, during participating centres operating hours.
- Existing 360 members are able to bring one additional person into the centre on this day.
- Additional person will be required to visit the reception desk on arrival and check-in.
- Group fitness class bookings for casual users and non-fitness members can only be booked half hour prior to class commencing, at the reception desk in-centre.
- Participating locations include;